Financial Planner Melbourne – Logic Property Group
Financial planning should be the first step to any sensible property investment, as it allows you to come up with a short-term and long-term strategy for your venture. At Logic Property Group, we have expert independent financial strategists in-house to plan and budget the entire process with you from start to finish. Growing wealth and securing a financially stable future for your retirement and the safety of your family requires the correct blend of investment, structure, safeguards, and tax effectiveness, all of which is taken into account by our financial strategists.
Unlimited Sick Leave Plan –
Unlimited sick leave plans ensure that, in the event of injury or illness, you will temporarily receive income to maintain and support your household’s standard of living. Meanwhile, your business will still be able to pay expenses and run smoothly while you are recovering. This all comes via income protection policies and/or business expenses cover.
Our financial planning strategists take into account:
- Your income
- Your pension
- Your location
- Your family situation
- How many people depend on your salary
- Your budget
- Your goals
- Your short-term needs
- Your long-term needs
- Any existing portfolio investments
- The current financial climate and future predictions/expectations
- The housing market
- Risk protection
- Tax management
- And more!
What do our financial strategists bring to the table?
- Ensure your income and outflow are planned and balanced
- Provide advice in the event of an injury/illness/death to ensure families are financially secure
- Protect you from the unknown by securing a stable foundation to your wealth plan
- Financial planners can assist with your transition from work life into retirement
- They can help you to set up a TTR pension that allows you to reduce the hours you spend at work, while also paying less in tax
- Introduce salary sacrifice strategies to help boost your superannuation balance
- Provide expert strategies surrounding the different managed fund/shares portfolios
- Come up with a detailed and tailored plan of investment
- Take into account your risk profile to ensure that your money works for you