Legal and Accounting Services Melbourne
Property investment brings with it a whole host of legal requirements and tax obligations. Therefore, it becomes important to know exactly which rules apply to you and how best to navigate them while being as financially efficient as possible. Logic Property Group has in-house legal and accountancy experts who are employed to take you through the process step by step. They review your financial situation, your investments, your portfolio, and your tax obligations to ensure that your money is working for you.
Legal services in Melbourne
Logic Property Group provides some of the very best expert legal services in Melbourne. This means that you are guaranteed to receive the best advice possible with regards to your legal requirements, helping you to achieve your financial goals.
Accounting Services in Melbourne
- Property Management Melbourne
The main roles fulfilled by a property manager
There are a number of key roles that a property manager fills with regards to your investment. Our property management services all include:
- Dealing with tenants on a day-to-day basis
- Communicating with you when needed
- Overseeing maintenance and repairs
- Keeping to a set budget
- Carrying out checks on the property
- Managing rent
- Answer any questions you may have
Real estate disputes
Lawyers are vital in the event of a real estate dispute and in the drafting of tenancy agreements. To ensure that your full rights are executed and that your tenant contracts keep you sufficiently secure, get in contact with Logic Property Group today.
Logic Property Group also offer expert conveyancing services to ensure that the title transfer process runs smoothly, all legal obligations are met, and your rights are protected throughout.
The Logic Property Group lawyers are capable of setting up an appropriate and individualised will to ensure that your family is taken care of in the event of a tragic death. You can rest easy in the knowledge that finances and assets will flow through the correct channels before settling in the right hands. This removes any unneeded extra stress or sense of burden from your family and loved ones. It also leaves them safe in the knowledge that your wishes have been carried out to the letter
Often overlooked by many investors and property managers alike, asset management should be a vital part of your investment process. The managers associated with Logic Property Group are educated in managing your asset, proving recommendations on improvements leading up to a sale and increasing rental yield.
Why you may choose to outsource your property management
There are a number of different reasons behind client decisions to invest in property management companies rather than taking on the position themselves:
- Time – Some people do not have the time to commit to managing a property
- Multiple properties – If you have a large portfolio then you may not physically be able to act as a manager for every single one.
- Hours – Property managers often have to work flexible hours to ensure they are on hand to aid with any potential problems. If you have a full-time job then the likelihood is that you will be unavailable for large portions of the day.
- Location – Some people choose to invest in properties that are located far from their own place of residence, making it near impossible to act as a property manager.
- Expertise – Simply put, hiring a property manager who has worked in that position for years gives you more expertise than filling the position yourself.